YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Finally asleep..


Hello! Welcome to my blog. I've been inspired to blog again because one of my good friend have been talking about blogger for a while (I've seen through Twitter) and she was telling me how it's not how it was before - editing wise. So I'm going to give it a go.

I am a Mom of two wonderful boys, ages 5 and an 8 month old baby, it's crazy sometimes...but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been on parental leave since June/12 and will be going back to work on the first day of April. I am both relieved and terrified because life is going to be thrice as hectic trying to take care of two babies, work and be a wife. I say I feel relieved because I have been stuck in the house since last summer (which I don't mind at all) but I haven't been out in the "real world" since then. Well, actually that's a lie. I just got back from a wonderful vacation with the hubby and my eldest son - I could blog about that later - but communication outside of the household and family-wise? I am clueless as to what is going on out there, haha. Returning to work will be a challenge because, like I said, I haven't been there for almost a year and a lot has changed since I was there last. Good news about that is I got "promoted" to be with the Office Manager trapped in the hell-hole we call the "Office" doing referrals. At least I don't have to work with clueless drones I call my co-workers, haha. More on that later.

Be prepared to enter my crazy fun-filled, perverted, sometimes logical mind as you read through my blog, and I hope you get a kick out of my rants and mindless babbles.

Babies are starting to wake up from their naps, so I better go. Til next time...take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment